- Aldine High football star reunites with family he saved from Imelda's floods
- Flooding lessens in Texas from remnants of Imelda and hurricane Jerry is headed for Bermuda
- Houston Forecast: Flash Flood Watch Cancelled!
- Huffman residents forced to deal with another round of devastating flooding
- Jazz Festival, Storm Damage Close Downtown San Antonio Streets This Weekend
Hurricane Harvey certainly isn’t something to commemorate. Its powerful winds — a Category 4 upon impact near Rockport, the strongest Texas hurricane in half a century — demolished beachfront communities, wrecked vacation homes and trailer parks alike, and tossed boats and cars around like confetti. And its unprecedented rainfall, a mind-boggling 51 inches, drowned Houston, an already flood-prone city of more than 2 million, as well as communities up and down Texas’ Gulf Coast. But when the publishing company…Read More