- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
SOUTHEASTERN NORTH CAROLINA (WECT) –
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a Tornado Warning for Columbus and Bladen Counties.
If you are in the warned area, please take shelter immediately in an interior room and cover and protect your head.
Stay tuned to WECT on air and online for the latest weather developments. Download the WECT Weather app in the Apple App or Google Play store for interactive radar, hour-by-hour forecasts and watches and warnings being sent to your phone using the GPS signal to pinpoint your location in relation to the watch or warning.
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.