- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
SOUTHEASTERN NORTH CAROLINA (WECT) –
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a Tornado Warning for Columbus and Bladen Counties.
If you are in the warned area, please take shelter immediately in an interior room and cover and protect your head.
Stay tuned to WECT on air and online for the latest weather developments. Download the WECT Weather app in the Apple App or Google Play store for interactive radar, hour-by-hour forecasts and watches and warnings being sent to your phone using the GPS signal to pinpoint your location in relation to the watch or warning.
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.