- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
- VERIFY: Does the sky turn green before a tornado?
- Carolina Hurricanes restricting ticket sales to solidify home ice advantage
- Texas tornado-surviving teen is new face of TxDOT's 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- To Stop A Raging Wildfire
Hey, Texplainer: How can I prepare for the upcoming hurricane season? Hurricane season is coming — and it can be deadly. Texas got its most recent glimpse of that during Hurricane Harvey, a storm that slammed the Gulf Coast in August and left Houston grappling with unprecedented flooding. Dozens of people died. The storm caused an estimated $200 billion in damage. Smaller towns that rely on tourism are still grappling with the aftermath. “If we…Read More