- American Red Cross of Eastern NC volunteers ready as Tropical Storm Ian moves towards U.S.
- TribFest Recap: Can Texas Plan Properly for Droughts and Floods to Come?
- Tropical Storm Ian path shifts west, increasing chance NC sees heavy rain next week
- Florida monitors a growing Tropical Storm Ian in Caribbean
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
Good morning and TGIF! What are your plans this weekend? Leslie says she’s attending a going away party tonight then having a spa day with her daughter on Sunday. I wasn’t invited. Since Lake Dunlap has been drained by this week’s dam failure, I’m planning to go kayak fishing with my son at Medina Lake on Sunday. I bet we wind up swimming at some point with temperatures hovering near 90 degrees. Oh yeah! Have…Read More