- A small group of Lahaina residents return to homes destroyed by deadly wildfire
- EF-0 tornado touches down in Perquimans County during Tropical Storm Ophelia, officials say
- A new tropical storm could form soon in the Atlantic
- Some Lahaina residents return after devastating wildfires: "Unrecognizable"
- Lahaina residents return to find little left after wildfires
Good morning and TGIF! What are your plans this weekend? Leslie says she’s attending a going away party tonight then having a spa day with her daughter on Sunday. I wasn’t invited. Since Lake Dunlap has been drained by this week’s dam failure, I’m planning to go kayak fishing with my son at Medina Lake on Sunday. I bet we wind up swimming at some point with temperatures hovering near 90 degrees. Oh yeah! Have…Read More