- Aldine High football star reunites with family he saved from Imelda's floods
- Flooding lessens in Texas from remnants of Imelda and hurricane Jerry is headed for Bermuda
- Houston Forecast: Flash Flood Watch Cancelled!
- Huffman residents forced to deal with another round of devastating flooding
- Jazz Festival, Storm Damage Close Downtown San Antonio Streets This Weekend
Good morning and TGIF! What are your plans this weekend? Leslie says she’s attending a going away party tonight then having a spa day with her daughter on Sunday. I wasn’t invited. Since Lake Dunlap has been drained by this week’s dam failure, I’m planning to go kayak fishing with my son at Medina Lake on Sunday. I bet we wind up swimming at some point with temperatures hovering near 90 degrees. Oh yeah! Have…Read More