- Accidental Fire That Scorched 10,000 Acres Of Texas Landscape Nearly Contained
- Isaias created a tornado outbreak as it raced up the East Coast
- Scattered showers, storms likely this afternoon; no severe weather threat in place
- Severe weather to jolt central US through the weekend
- Hurricane forecast: 'One of the most active seasons on record'
Wrightsville Beach Ocean Rescue said they rescued about 20 people from the ocean on Sunday. Tropical Storm Chris is stalled off the coast of the Carolinas, gathering strength to become a hurricane but not expected to make landfall. No hurricane or storm watches or warnings were posted Monday morning, but forecasters said Sunday that Chris will bring “life threatening” rough surf and dangerous rip currents along the East Coast. Minor beach erosion and ocean overwash…Read More