- Aldine High football star reunites with family he saved from Imelda's floods
- Flooding lessens in Texas from remnants of Imelda and hurricane Jerry is headed for Bermuda
- Houston Forecast: Flash Flood Watch Cancelled!
- Huffman residents forced to deal with another round of devastating flooding
- Jazz Festival, Storm Damage Close Downtown San Antonio Streets This Weekend
Wrightsville Beach Ocean Rescue said they rescued about 20 people from the ocean on Sunday. Tropical Storm Chris is stalled off the coast of the Carolinas, gathering strength to become a hurricane but not expected to make landfall. No hurricane or storm watches or warnings were posted Monday morning, but forecasters said Sunday that Chris will bring “life threatening” rough surf and dangerous rip currents along the East Coast. Minor beach erosion and ocean overwash…Read More