- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – There is just one week left to catch a glimpse of the unique art display at La Retama Central Library displaying student’s experiences during Hurricane Harvey.
The exhibit titled, “A Day of Remembrance, Hurricane Harvey: Narrative Artwork,” showcases the imagination and emotion of more than 150 Coastal Bend students personally affected by the storm.
Featured artwork includes glass molds, sketches, photography, personal testimonies and poetry. The exhibit is free and will remain on display at La Retama Central Library, located at 805 Comanche Street, until Saturday, September 1.
For more information, contact Public Information Officer Olivia Santos at (361) 826-3248 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.