- An ex-Marine who was arrested for his role in the U.S. Capitol riots previously went viral for rescuing dogs during Hurricane Florence
- Southport Marina receives new docks after Hurricane Isaias
- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – There is just one week left to catch a glimpse of the unique art display at La Retama Central Library displaying student’s experiences during Hurricane Harvey.
The exhibit titled, “A Day of Remembrance, Hurricane Harvey: Narrative Artwork,” showcases the imagination and emotion of more than 150 Coastal Bend students personally affected by the storm.
Featured artwork includes glass molds, sketches, photography, personal testimonies and poetry. The exhibit is free and will remain on display at La Retama Central Library, located at 805 Comanche Street, until Saturday, September 1.
For more information, contact Public Information Officer Olivia Santos at (361) 826-3248 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.