- Cristobal Strengthens Into Tropical Storm As It Approaches US Gulf Coast
- Gov. Greg Abbott: COVID-19 pandemic, Tropical Storm Cristobal combine for unique challenge
- Gov. Abbott discusses hurricane preparation in COVID-19 times
- Cristobal could bring storm surge and flooding to Gulf Coast starting this weekend
- Texas Matters: Rising Support For Anti-Democracy Miltiary Dictatorship
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – There is just one week left to catch a glimpse of the unique art display at La Retama Central Library displaying student’s experiences during Hurricane Harvey.
The exhibit titled, “A Day of Remembrance, Hurricane Harvey: Narrative Artwork,” showcases the imagination and emotion of more than 150 Coastal Bend students personally affected by the storm.
Featured artwork includes glass molds, sketches, photography, personal testimonies and poetry. The exhibit is free and will remain on display at La Retama Central Library, located at 805 Comanche Street, until Saturday, September 1.
For more information, contact Public Information Officer Olivia Santos at (361) 826-3248 or by email at email@example.com.