- Tropical Storm Ian path shifts west, increasing chance NC sees heavy rain next week
- Florida monitors a growing Tropical Storm Ian in Caribbean
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
- Tropical Storm Ian strengthens in the Caribbean, tracks toward Florida
- Artemis moon launch delayed again as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – There is just one week left to catch a glimpse of the unique art display at La Retama Central Library displaying student’s experiences during Hurricane Harvey.
The exhibit titled, “A Day of Remembrance, Hurricane Harvey: Narrative Artwork,” showcases the imagination and emotion of more than 150 Coastal Bend students personally affected by the storm.
Featured artwork includes glass molds, sketches, photography, personal testimonies and poetry. The exhibit is free and will remain on display at La Retama Central Library, located at 805 Comanche Street, until Saturday, September 1.
For more information, contact Public Information Officer Olivia Santos at (361) 826-3248 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.