- I-35 closes near downtown after water main break causes flooding
- After Dorian's Wrath: Little Miracles Amid A Painful Recovery
- Brunswick County culvert damaged by Hurricane Florence to be replaced
- New Hanover receives $4M to remove Florence debris from creeks
- 65 years ago, Hurricane Hazel became only Category 4 storm to hit North Carolina
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – There is just one week left to catch a glimpse of the unique art display at La Retama Central Library displaying student’s experiences during Hurricane Harvey.
The exhibit titled, “A Day of Remembrance, Hurricane Harvey: Narrative Artwork,” showcases the imagination and emotion of more than 150 Coastal Bend students personally affected by the storm.
Featured artwork includes glass molds, sketches, photography, personal testimonies and poetry. The exhibit is free and will remain on display at La Retama Central Library, located at 805 Comanche Street, until Saturday, September 1.
For more information, contact Public Information Officer Olivia Santos at (361) 826-3248 or by email at email@example.com.