- 1 dead, at least 17 injured after tornado rips Alabama town
- Alabama tornado leaves 1 dead, several critically injured
- Tornado leaves several injured, homes damaged in Alabama
- Senior-laden Hurricanes edge Rockets to keep playoffs in sight
- An ex-Marine who was arrested for his role in the U.S. Capitol riots previously went viral for rescuing dogs during Hurricane Florence
SAN ANTONIO – Midday Weather Update
Although rain is letting up, Flash Flood Warnings (FFW) have been extended to give time for the water to run off.
More than 4 inches of rain in some places. Please use caution and avoid flooded streets.
- A FFW for Bexar and Comal counties has been extended to 1:45 p.m.
- A FFW for Comal and Guadalupe counties has been extended to 1:15 p.m.
- A FFW for Medina and Bandera counties ntil 1 p.m.
A FLASH FLOOD WATCH is in effect for our viewing area until 7 p.m. tonight.
Expect rain to last in San Antonio through the lunch hour, with storms gradually shifting south east throughout the day.
Thanks to the rain and clouds, temperatures will likely stay in the upper70s.
Check out the latest satellite imaging tracking storms in the San Antonio area here:
Continued Weather Coverage
Stick with KSAT 12 News, your Weather Authority for the latest weather updates.
Keep up with the latest alerts from the KSAT Meteorologists with their Twitter stream below:
Copyright 2018 by KSAT – All rights reserved.