- Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
DICKINSON, TX –
The recent heavy rainfall has posed a flooding threat to some Dickinson homeowners. Early Tuesday morning, water rose around Hughes Rd Elementary School.
Moderate street flooding caused delays for parents dropping children off, but no vehicles stalled. Water began to crept up the driveways of nearby homes but no homes took on water on Tuesday morning. Texas coast residents are now bracing for the possibiity of 5-6 inches of rain on its way from the Tropical Wave now veering toward the Gulf of Mexico.