- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
DICKINSON, TX –
The recent heavy rainfall has posed a flooding threat to some Dickinson homeowners. Early Tuesday morning, water rose around Hughes Rd Elementary School.
Moderate street flooding caused delays for parents dropping children off, but no vehicles stalled. Water began to crept up the driveways of nearby homes but no homes took on water on Tuesday morning. Texas coast residents are now bracing for the possibiity of 5-6 inches of rain on its way from the Tropical Wave now veering toward the Gulf of Mexico.