- Could Tropical Storm Bonnie bring rain to South Texas? Here's the forecast for the July 4th weekend
- Tropical Storm Bonnie forms in Caribbean Sea
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
- A disturbance in the Gulf of Mexico could become a tropical storm. Here's what to know.
DICKINSON, TX –
The recent heavy rainfall has posed a flooding threat to some Dickinson homeowners. Early Tuesday morning, water rose around Hughes Rd Elementary School.
Moderate street flooding caused delays for parents dropping children off, but no vehicles stalled. Water began to crept up the driveways of nearby homes but no homes took on water on Tuesday morning. Texas coast residents are now bracing for the possibiity of 5-6 inches of rain on its way from the Tropical Wave now veering toward the Gulf of Mexico.