- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Carolina Beach already feeling effects of Florence
View The Original Article Here
Hours before Hurricane Florence made landfall, Carolina Beach was feeling its effects Thursday. (Source: WECT)