- EF-1 tornado confirmed in southern Alamance County
- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
If you lose power during Hurricane Florence, you can still stay tuned to local TV stations to hear the latest from the Triangle’s top meteorologists.
Here’s how to watch the three local stations online, on mobile apps and streaming services — and how to listen to their broadcasts on the radio.
▪ Whenever the news team is on the air, the station will be simulcasting on its website — abc11.com — and on its ABC11 app. The ABC11 app works on Apple and Android mobile phones and tablets.
▪ If you keep power but don’t have cable, you can watch WTVD on your TV if you have Amazon Fire TV.
▪ Get info about all of the apps here: abc11.com/apps
▪ If saving the juice on your mobile device is a concern, WRAL will simulcast its news coverage in the Triangle on MIX 101.5 FM. (In the Wilmington area, WRAL news will simulcast on the following radio stations: WKXB-FM 99.9, WILT-FM – Sunny 103.7, WAZO-FM – Z107.5, WRMR-FM – 98.7, WMFD-AM – AM630 and WKXB HD 2 – 95.9 FM and 99.9 HD2.)
▪ If you keep power and want to watch on your TV, you can get the WRAL app for Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Android TV. The station will also update its Alexa and Google Home news briefings.
WNCN CBS 17
▪ WNCN streams its news coverage on its website at CBS17.com.
▪ You can also follow along on its mobile app. Just go to your Apple or Android app store and search for CBS17. Learn more about the apps at www.cbs17.com/news/cbs-17-news-and-weather-apps/1010312246.
▪ If CBS17 goes to continuous on-air coverage, WLUS 98.3 FM (an iHeart Radio station) plans to stream CBS17 news.
▪ If you keep power but don’t have cable, you can watch CBS17 live over streaming services: Hulu Live, Youtube TV, DirecTV Now and CBS All Access.