- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
- VERIFY: Does the sky turn green before a tornado?
- Carolina Hurricanes restricting ticket sales to solidify home ice advantage
- Texas tornado-surviving teen is new face of TxDOT's 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- To Stop A Raging Wildfire
Hurricane Florence has weakened a bit while still barreling toward the Carolinas.
Experts say don’t let your guard down—this storm is very dangerous and could be life-threatening.
High winds, waves up to 13 feet and up to 20 inches of rain—all still strong possibilities for the Wilmington area.
Structure damage, road closures, power outages and flooding all expected in the wake of Hurricane Florence.