- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
Hurricane Florence has weakened a bit while still barreling toward the Carolinas.
Experts say don’t let your guard down—this storm is very dangerous and could be life-threatening.
High winds, waves up to 13 feet and up to 20 inches of rain—all still strong possibilities for the Wilmington area.
Structure damage, road closures, power outages and flooding all expected in the wake of Hurricane Florence.