- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Hurricane Florence taking aim at Carolinas
View The Original Article Here
Hurricane Florence has weakened a bit while still barreling toward the Carolinas.
Experts say don’t let your guard down—this storm is very dangerous and could be life-threatening.
High winds, waves up to 13 feet and up to 20 inches of rain—all still strong possibilities for the Wilmington area.
Structure damage, road closures, power outages and flooding all expected in the wake of Hurricane Florence.