- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
Hurricane Florence has weakened a bit while still barreling toward the Carolinas.
Experts say don’t let your guard down—this storm is very dangerous and could be life-threatening.
High winds, waves up to 13 feet and up to 20 inches of rain—all still strong possibilities for the Wilmington area.
Structure damage, road closures, power outages and flooding all expected in the wake of Hurricane Florence.