- Zeta back up to hurricane status, could bring life-threatening storm surge to Louisiana, Mississippi
- Zeta re-strengthens to a hurricane, takes aim at Gulf Coast
- Hurricane Zeta, approaching Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
- Zeta likely to reform as hurricane in Caribbean, severe weather possible Thursday in NC
- Gulf Coast braces, again, for hurricane as Zeta takes aim
Hurricane Florence has weakened a bit while still barreling toward the Carolinas.
Experts say don’t let your guard down—this storm is very dangerous and could be life-threatening.
High winds, waves up to 13 feet and up to 20 inches of rain—all still strong possibilities for the Wilmington area.
Structure damage, road closures, power outages and flooding all expected in the wake of Hurricane Florence.