- Zeta weakens to tropical storm, still packs gusty winds and heavy rain on trek through southeast
- Tropical Storm Zeta to bring heavy rain, strong winds to Charlotte area
- The Latest: Zeta weakens into a tropical storm over Alabama
- LIST: Schools in the Carolinas going remote, closing due to severe weather
- Tropical Storm Warning expanded into Charlotte ahead of Zeta; many schools switch to 'remote' day
View The Original Article Here
If you find yourself without power during Hurricane Florence, you don’t have to go completely dark on news, safety updates and information about the storm.