- Hurricane Warning in effect for Louisiana, Mississippi as Zeta eyes Gulf Coast
- Zeta, headed for Gulf Coast, could bring severe weather to NC
- Hurricane warning for New Orleans as Zeta swirls over Mexico
- Zeta reverts back to tropical storm as it moves over Yucatán Peninsula, expected to strengthen back into hurricane
- Hurricane Zeta is ashore in resort zone of Mexico's Yucatan
Keep an eye on these live video cameras to see how Hurricane Florence is affecting various parts of the Carolinas coastline.
The center of the storm is expected to hit the coast sometime Friday.
Here’s how things look at the Avalon fishing pier, on the northern end of the Outer Banks:
And at the Oceanana Pier, south of New Bern, here’s how things look:
At Edisto Beach, southwest of Charleston:
You can also watch the storm from a webcam mounted atop an old Coast Guard tower 32 miles off the southern coast of North Carolina.
Here are other cameras streaming from the coast.