- Could Tropical Storm Bonnie bring rain to South Texas? Here's the forecast for the July 4th weekend
- Tropical Storm Bonnie forms in Caribbean Sea
- Flooding, pollution more likely to occur in Houston minority communities
- Flooding and pollution in minority communities, and the impact of minority-owned businesses (June 30, 2022)
- A disturbance in the Gulf of Mexico could become a tropical storm. Here's what to know.
Facebook has activated their safety check feature after Hurricane Florence made landfall in North Carolina.
Safety check allows people in the affected area to let friends know they are safe. Facebook has also other features within safety check that “allow people to ask for and give help to one another during a crisis.”
Hurricane Florence came ashore as a monster-sized category 1 storm, bringing flooding rains and destructive winds.