- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) –
The historic courthouse in New Hanover County was damaged during Hurricane Florence.
District Attorney Ben David was manning the fort during the storm with the facility dog Potter.
You can see damage to the roof of the building that was built in 1892 at the corner of Third and Princess streets.
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.