- Lots of Texans Celebrated the Fourth of July by Accidentally Setting Off Wildfires
- Is your home prepared for hurricane season?
- Sydney floods burden 50,000 around Australia's largest city
- Tropical storm contributes to deadly local 4th of July weekend
- Heavy rains, floods prompt evacuations of Sydney suburbs
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) –
The historic courthouse in New Hanover County was damaged during Hurricane Florence.
District Attorney Ben David was manning the fort during the storm with the facility dog Potter.
You can see damage to the roof of the building that was built in 1892 at the corner of Third and Princess streets.
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.