- Children's book aims to help kids cope with loss of homes to wildfire
- Hurricanes hope for ‘10,000 to 12,000’ fans for playoff games at PNC Arena
- Hurricanes hope for '10,000 to 12,000' fans for playoff games at PNC Arena
- How to stay prepared during hurricane season
- Landlords Are Using A Texas Law To End Leases On Homes Damaged By The Freeze. Some Tenants Get A Week To Leave.
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) –
The historic courthouse in New Hanover County was damaged during Hurricane Florence.
District Attorney Ben David was manning the fort during the storm with the facility dog Potter.
You can see damage to the roof of the building that was built in 1892 at the corner of Third and Princess streets.
Copyright 2018 WECT. All rights reserved.