- Prescribed Burn Gone Wrong Likely Sparked Wildfire In Bastrop County, Officials Say
- Tracking the windspeeds before and after a prescribed burn turned into a Bastrop wildfire
- Texas wildfire no longer growing, some evacuations lifted
- Firefighters make 'good progress' against Bastrop wildfire as officials promise an investigation
- Houston-area firefighters join central Texas wildfire efforts
Employees at Southern States Hyundai of Raleigh activate Quick Dams to help seal doors around the dealership ahead of Hurricane Florence on Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2018. The dealership had already moved its inventory off the lots.