- Second round of severe weather possible tonight, bringing wind gusts, isolated tornadoes
- PHOTOS: Storm damage around the Triangle as Zeta brings 50 mph gusts
- Tropical Storm Zeta arrives in the Carolinas
- Zeta weakens to tropical storm, still packs gusty winds and heavy rain on trek through southeast
- Tropical Storm Zeta to bring heavy rain, strong winds to Charlotte area
As of 3 a.m., Friday, 185,312 people were without power.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Carteret, Craven, New Hanover, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
WATCH: Useful tips if you lose power/Si no tiene electricidad después de una tormenta
Florence is expected to make landfall Friday morning somewhere between Cape Lookout and Wilmington.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)