- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching two other areas
- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching three other areas
- Hurricane Sam expected to rapidly intensify into major hurricane this weekend
- Hurricane Sam forms, too early to determine if it will impact US
- Carolina Hurricanes start training camp with a lot of new faces
View The Original Article Here
N.C.-based shrimp-trawler breaks down fleeing Hurricane Florence. Finds safe harbor at S.C. dock
Captain Scott Dudley based in Smyrna N.C., left his home port in Oriental, N.C. to flee from Hurricane Florence in order to protect his shrimp-trawler.