- Tracking the windspeeds before and after a prescribed burn turned into a Bastrop wildfire
- Texas wildfire no longer growing, some evacuations lifted
- Firefighters make 'good progress' against Bastrop wildfire as officials promise an investigation
- Houston-area firefighters join central Texas wildfire efforts
- Increased Wildfire Danger Anticipated Across Texas
View The Original Article Here
Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach floods after Florence landfall
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s Ocean Boulevard experienced flooding as Hurricane Florence hammered the Carolina coasts on September 14, 2018.