- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
View The Original Article Here
Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach floods after Florence landfall
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s Ocean Boulevard experienced flooding as Hurricane Florence hammered the Carolina coasts on September 14, 2018.