- A small group of Lahaina residents return to homes destroyed by deadly wildfire
- EF-0 tornado touches down in Perquimans County during Tropical Storm Ophelia, officials say
- A new tropical storm could form soon in the Atlantic
- Some Lahaina residents return after devastating wildfires: "Unrecognizable"
- Lahaina residents return to find little left after wildfires
View The Original Article Here
Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach floods after Florence landfall
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s Ocean Boulevard experienced flooding as Hurricane Florence hammered the Carolina coasts on September 14, 2018.