- Hurricanes sled hockey team competes in national tournament
- Cherryville requesting state funding following May storm damage
- City of Cherryville requests state funding after May storm damage
- Saturday Sessions: The Heavy performs "Hurricane Coming"
- More possible severe weather looms over San Antonio after overnight storms
The latest: More than 100K without power as Florence approaches
View The Original Article Here
Although Hurricane Florence has not yet made landfall, the storm is already pounding North Carolina’s coast with devastating winds and rain. The hurricane has slowed and should make landfall near Wilmington around 8 a.m., with most of the state feeling its effects throughout the weekend.