- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
Wind whips around at Myrtle Beach pier as Florence hits coast
Wind picked up at Springmaid Pier in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on Friday, September 14, 2018. Hurricane Florence earlier made landfall in North Carolina.