- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
Down power line and tree catch on fire in Hurricane Florence aftermath
Cypress Pointe Fire & Rescue posted a video on Facebook of a electric power line catching on fire after a tree fell on it near Cameron, NC. The incident was one of the many examples of destruction caused by Hurricane Florence across North Carolina.