- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
- Beautiful Sunday evening awaits as central NC dodges severe weather
- 50-acre Bastrop County wildfire 50% contained
- EF-1 tornado confirmed by NWS in Oconee County, South Carolina
- Tornado confirmed near Seneca, South Carolina
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
DUPLIN COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A section of Interstate 40 is closed due to flooding.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reports I-40 is closed in both directions near Warsaw between exits 364 (NC 24) and 369 (US 117).
The NCDOT said the road is expected to open by 8:30 a.m. on Monday.
Highway Patrol says southbound lanes of I-95 around Exit 71 in Harnett County are also closed.