- Severe weather cancels Wool E. Bull's Winter Wonderland, Chinese Lantern Festival & Christmas parades on Sunday
- Severe weather cancels Wool E. Bull's Winter Wonderland, parades on Sunday
- Pittsboro, Tarboro parades impacted by Sunday severe weather
- More than 2 months after a hailstorm caused major damage in Round Rock, residents are still dealing with repairs
- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
DUPLIN COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A section of Interstate 40 is closed due to flooding.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reports I-40 is closed in both directions near Warsaw between exits 364 (NC 24) and 369 (US 117).
The NCDOT said the road is expected to open by 8:30 a.m. on Monday.
Highway Patrol says southbound lanes of I-95 around Exit 71 in Harnett County are also closed.