- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
DUPLIN COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A section of Interstate 40 is closed due to flooding.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reports I-40 is closed in both directions near Warsaw between exits 364 (NC 24) and 369 (US 117).
The NCDOT said the road is expected to open by 8:30 a.m. on Monday.
Highway Patrol says southbound lanes of I-95 around Exit 71 in Harnett County are also closed.