- Gusty winds fuel wildfires in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado
- Wildfire Potential Continues For Portions Of The State
- Taylor County wildfire prompts evacuations as dry conditions raise risk in West Texas
- Today on Texas Standard: Mesquite Heat fire burns as wildfire conditions intensify
- Cole's OT goal lift Hurricanes past Rangers for Game 1 win
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
DUPLIN COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A section of Interstate 40 is closed due to flooding.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reports I-40 is closed in both directions near Warsaw between exits 364 (NC 24) and 369 (US 117).
The NCDOT said the road is expected to open by 8:30 a.m. on Monday.
Highway Patrol says southbound lanes of I-95 around Exit 71 in Harnett County are also closed.