- Lots of Texans Celebrated the Fourth of July by Accidentally Setting Off Wildfires
- Is your home prepared for hurricane season?
- Sydney floods burden 50,000 around Australia's largest city
- Tropical storm contributes to deadly local 4th of July weekend
- Heavy rains, floods prompt evacuations of Sydney suburbs
Navy crews ready for rescue efforts after Hurricane Florence
US Navy crews left the USS Abraham Lincoln early Saturday morning, September 15, to assist rescue and relief missions in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.