- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
Navy crews ready for rescue efforts after Hurricane Florence
US Navy crews left the USS Abraham Lincoln early Saturday morning, September 15, to assist rescue and relief missions in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.