- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
Navy crews ready for rescue efforts after Hurricane Florence
US Navy crews left the USS Abraham Lincoln early Saturday morning, September 15, to assist rescue and relief missions in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.