- Texas Windstorm Insurance Association committee makes no rate-hike recommendation
- 30 named storms: Record hurricane season comes to a close
- Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season finally ends
- Hurricane season ending, but a late-season storm still possible
- Hurricane season ends today, but a late-season storm still possible
The roof of the Surf Wind and Fire shop on Middle Street in downtown New Bern, N.C. collapsed on Friday, September 14, 2018 as rain, wind and storm surge from Hurricane Florence moved in the historic Craven County town on Friday, September 14, 2018.