- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
Cheraw residents prepare for river flooding
The SC town of Cheraw is bracing for widespread flooding after Hurricane Florence dumped torrential rains in North Carolina. The Great Pee Dee River flows from North Carolina through the small town.