- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
In his noon press conference on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018, NC Gov. Roy Cooper talked about the damage done by Hurricane Florence, from the coast to the mountains. Photos capture the devastation across the state.