- Texas wildfires destroy barn where student raised animals for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- State calls for investigation into cause of Texas Panhandle wildfires
- As wildfires rage through Panhandle, Fritch residents seek respite at church
- Wildfires ravage cattle country, threatening Texas’ agriculture economy
- Texas Panhandle wildfires: Officials describe devastating damage, urge precaution as inferno continues
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
The aftermath of Florence has left many communities largely underwater.
Luckily, the NC Flood Inundation Mapping and Alert Network has created an amazing piece of software that allows users to hone in on a specific river in their area and see where the water is predicted to flood out to.
In the video above, ABC11’s Big Weather gives you a hands-on demonstration of how to use the program.
To get to the map yourself, you can click here.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)