- Drought And High Risk Of Wildfire Are Likely In Texas At Least Through Winter
- Triangle eastward under Level 1 risk for severe weather tonight
- Wind fans wildfire in California canyons, residents flee
- 'Atmospheric river' triggers flooding, landslides across southeastern Alaska
- New Jersey cousins organize Hurricane Eta relief efforts for victims in Honduras
Florence has dumped more than four inches of rain on parts of Lancaster County, S.C., in the past 24 hours, according ro data from a nonprofit group that measures precipitation for researchers.
Rock Hill, S.C., has received more than 2.5 inches, data shows.
Members of the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network measured the rainfall. The group tracks rainfall at more than 340 locations across South Carolina.
See the map below for more information.