- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
Florence has dumped more than four inches of rain on parts of Lancaster County, S.C., in the past 24 hours, according ro data from a nonprofit group that measures precipitation for researchers.
Rock Hill, S.C., has received more than 2.5 inches, data shows.
Members of the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network measured the rainfall. The group tracks rainfall at more than 340 locations across South Carolina.
See the map below for more information.