- Collision repair shops and roofing companies hit with another big wave of business after Thursday's hail storm
- New Hanover County, Wilmington receive $4.6M for Hurricane Isaias recovery
- Holden Beach awarded $3.8M to renourish beaches damaged by Hurricane Isaias
- Severe weather threat comes to an end Thursday, some scattered showers remain
- Forecast: More severe weather ahead for Friday, upper 70s expected
Florence has dumped more than four inches of rain on parts of Lancaster County, S.C., in the past 24 hours, according ro data from a nonprofit group that measures precipitation for researchers.
Rock Hill, S.C., has received more than 2.5 inches, data shows.
Members of the Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network measured the rainfall. The group tracks rainfall at more than 340 locations across South Carolina.
See the map below for more information.