- Weather slows wildfire near California's giant sequoia trees
- Tropical Storm Odette forms off mid-Atlantic coast
- Tropical Storm Odette forms, moving away from Carolina coast
- 'Gotta love Texas': TikTok sparks debate on Whataburger being open during tropical storm
- California wildfires threaten famous giant sequoia trees
Durham, N.C. — The Durham will be hosting a benefit dinner Monday night to help raise money for farm workers and their families in eastern North Carolina who have been displaced due to Hurricane Florence.
The Florence Relief Dinner includes a four-course family-style dinner with drinks from Alley Twenty Six and Ponysaurus Brewing.
Participating chefs include David Alworth of Guglhupf, Gray Brooks of Pizzeria Toro, Teddy Diggs of Coronato Pizza, Aaron Ford of The Durham, Matthew Kelly of Mateo, Phoebe Lawless of Scratch Baking, Ricky Moore of Saltbox Seafood Joint Andrea Reusing of The Durham, Carrie Scleiffer of Alley Twenty Six, Bill Smith of Crooks Corner and Sam Suchoff of The Pig
Tickets are $60 each and can be purchased by calling 919-768-8831.