- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
View The Original Article Here
Gov. McMaster warns citizens to steer clear of areas prone to flash flooding in SC
After lifting the evacuation order for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster addressed road closures in areas of SC prone to flash floods caused by Hurricane Florence’s rainfall.