- Damaging winds, localized flooding and isolated tornados possible overnight, early Monday
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather tonight into Monday morning
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather Tonight-Monday AM
- Potential for rain, severe weather overnight Sunday
- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
Units with New York City’s Urban Search and Rescue team were dispatched to River Bend, near New Bern, North Carolina, on Sept. 14, 2018, to help perform rescues following Hurricane Florence’s arrival to the area.