- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
- Central, eastern NC now under level 2 threat for severe weather
Gov. Roy Cooper says the storm has “never been more dangerous” than it is now for areas extending from Fayetteville and Lumberton, across the Sandhills, to the central part of the state and into the mountains.
See more of the conditions in the area in the video above.
PHOTOS: Florence damage around North Carolina
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)