- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
See the Cape Fear River swell with rainwater after Hurricane Florence, will likely cause flooding downstream
Cape Fear River swells with rainwater on Saturday, Sept. 15 2018 after Hurricane Florence. This part of the river is upstream from Fayetteville, where officials expect major flooding this weekend.