- How To Survive Houston’s Summer – From Hurricanes To Extreme Heat To Power Grid Concerns
- “People Are Wiped Out”: Costs Pile Up as Hurricane Season Begins
- Severe weather causes NC blueberry shortage, drives up cost
- Weather Service: Suburban Chicago tornado had 140 mph winds
- Claudette's tornado tally reaches 7 across 4 states
See the Cape Fear River swell with rainwater after Hurricane Florence, will likely cause flooding downstream
Cape Fear River swells with rainwater on Saturday, Sept. 15 2018 after Hurricane Florence. This part of the river is upstream from Fayetteville, where officials expect major flooding this weekend.