- Hawaii faces life-threatening flooding after some areas see more than a foot of rain in 48 hours
- Storm sweeps Hawaii, brings threat of ‘catastrophic’ floods
- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
As of 4:15 p.m., Saturday, the statewide power outage total was 632,566.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus Craven, Duplin, New Hanover, Robeson, Sampson, Wake, Wayne, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
Florence made landfall Friday morning in Wrightsville Beach.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)