- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Governor Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- Wildfire burns into central Montana town, destroys houses
- Pilot Mountain wildfire caused by campfire, 50% contained at this time
- Crews begin to knock down doomed 2100 Memorial building ravaged by Hurricane Harvey
A tractor-trailer overturned on Interstate 85 northbound, closing the roadway as the effects of Hurricane Florence made their way into the Charlotte area.
The Panera Bread truck appeared to have hit the barrier, flipping over.
I-85 northbound was shut down as crews worked to clear. As of 2:30 p.m. the road was still closed.
It’s unclear if weather played a factor in the accident.