- Cole's OT goal lift Hurricanes past Rangers for Game 1 win
- After decades of neighborhood flooding, redesigned creek debuts in Charlotte's Hidden Valley
- Biden warns of 'another tough hurricane season' this year
- Firefighters slow growth of massive New Mexico wildfire
- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
WILMINGTON, N.C. —
Residents of Wilmington are continuing to assess the damage after Hurricane Florence made landfall on Wrightsville Beach last week.
The city has already broken its annual record for rain with more than three months to go.
Florence, now a tropical depression, is slowly moving west.