- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
Waiting out Hurricane Florence in God’s hands
Jack and Sara Bullins, married for two years, rely on the scriptures to face life’s challenges. They are hoping the power of prayer gets them through Hurricane Florence as they wait out the storm in Myrtle Beach, SC.