- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
Waiting out Hurricane Florence in God’s hands
Jack and Sara Bullins, married for two years, rely on the scriptures to face life’s challenges. They are hoping the power of prayer gets them through Hurricane Florence as they wait out the storm in Myrtle Beach, SC.