- EF-1 tornado confirmed in southern Alamance County
- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
While apologizing for the inconvenience and potential danger to students and staff, Durham Public Schools officials defended the decision to hold classes Monday as flooding from Hurricane Florence intensified across the Triangle.