- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
STEDMAN, N.C. —
Some Los Angeles County firefighters are in North Carolina helping with rescue efforts for Hurricane Florence.
The county fire agency posted video showing its swiftwater rescue team saving a 47-year-old man from his SUV that was nearly submerged in the floodwaters in Cumberland County.
Video shows the firefighters tying their boat to the SUV, pulling the man out through the window and hauling him safely into their boat.
(Copyright ©2018 KABC-TV. All Rights Reserved.)