- Gusty winds fuel wildfires in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado
- Wildfire Potential Continues For Portions Of The State
- Taylor County wildfire prompts evacuations as dry conditions raise risk in West Texas
- Today on Texas Standard: Mesquite Heat fire burns as wildfire conditions intensify
- Cole's OT goal lift Hurricanes past Rangers for Game 1 win
As of 11 a.m., Monday, the statewide power outage total was 483,694.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus Craven, Duplin, New Hanover, Robeson, Sampson, Wake, Wayne, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
Florence made landfall Friday morning in Wrightsville Beach.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)