- Tracking the windspeeds before and after a prescribed burn turned into a Bastrop wildfire
- Texas wildfire no longer growing, some evacuations lifted
- Firefighters make 'good progress' against Bastrop wildfire as officials promise an investigation
- Houston-area firefighters join central Texas wildfire efforts
- Increased Wildfire Danger Anticipated Across Texas
A new video from the National Weather service shows Hurricane Florence from space over the course of three weeks.
The animation shows the massive storm’s life-span from its beginnings as a tropical wave off the coast of Africa in late August to its trek up the East Coast through Sept. 18.
As you watch Florence trudge toward the United States, other storms can be seen in the Atlantic, including Tropical Storm Gordon.
Hurricane Florence wrecked havoc since making landfall on Friday, bringing historic flooding to in multiple states.