- Damaging winds, localized flooding and isolated tornados possible overnight, early Monday
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather tonight into Monday morning
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather Tonight-Monday AM
- Potential for rain, severe weather overnight Sunday
- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
A new video from the National Weather service shows Hurricane Florence from space over the course of three weeks.
The animation shows the massive storm’s life-span from its beginnings as a tropical wave off the coast of Africa in late August to its trek up the East Coast through Sept. 18.
As you watch Florence trudge toward the United States, other storms can be seen in the Atlantic, including Tropical Storm Gordon.
Hurricane Florence wrecked havoc since making landfall on Friday, bringing historic flooding to in multiple states.