- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
Roads are closed–the rivers are rising–and emergency management officials want folks to remember that flooding remains a real threat following Hurricane Florence.
Much of the Wilmington area is still under water–and the Cape Fear and Black rivers are expected to crest tomorrow.
Officials are asking folks to stay off the roads until the flooding threat passes.