- California wildfires threaten famous giant sequoia trees
- Future of Lake Tahoe clarity in question as wildfires worsen
- CPS Energy workers travel to Houston to help with Hurricane Nicholas recovery
- Beware of this CenterPoint Energy scam after Hurricane Nicholas
- Retired Carolina Hurricanes player participates in Make-A-Wish fundraiser
Roads are closed–the rivers are rising–and emergency management officials want folks to remember that flooding remains a real threat following Hurricane Florence.
Much of the Wilmington area is still under water–and the Cape Fear and Black rivers are expected to crest tomorrow.
Officials are asking folks to stay off the roads until the flooding threat passes.