- How To Survive Houston’s Summer – From Hurricanes To Extreme Heat To Power Grid Concerns
- “People Are Wiped Out”: Costs Pile Up as Hurricane Season Begins
- Severe weather causes NC blueberry shortage, drives up cost
- Weather Service: Suburban Chicago tornado had 140 mph winds
- Claudette's tornado tally reaches 7 across 4 states
Roads are closed–the rivers are rising–and emergency management officials want folks to remember that flooding remains a real threat following Hurricane Florence.
Much of the Wilmington area is still under water–and the Cape Fear and Black rivers are expected to crest tomorrow.
Officials are asking folks to stay off the roads until the flooding threat passes.