- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
Wilmington Police identified the woman killed—along with her 8 month old child—during Hurricane Florence.
They say 41-year-old Lesha Johnson and her baby died when a large tree fell on their Mercer Avenue home.
Her husband—48-year-old Adam Johnson—was injured and is in the hospital in fair condition.