- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
Wilmington Police identified the woman killed—along with her 8 month old child—during Hurricane Florence.
They say 41-year-old Lesha Johnson and her baby died when a large tree fell on their Mercer Avenue home.
Her husband—48-year-old Adam Johnson—was injured and is in the hospital in fair condition.