- Cole's OT goal lift Hurricanes past Rangers for Game 1 win
- After decades of neighborhood flooding, redesigned creek debuts in Charlotte's Hidden Valley
- Biden warns of 'another tough hurricane season' this year
- Firefighters slow growth of massive New Mexico wildfire
- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
As of 1:15 p.m., Wednesday, the statewide power outage total was 188,875.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus Craven, Duplin, New Hanover, Robeson, Sampson, Wake, Wayne, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
Florence made landfall Friday morning in Wrightsville Beach.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)