- Leland resident still feeling effects of Hurricane Florence more than 5 years on
- Gov. Abbott says state emergency response resources will be ready to handle severe weather issues today
- Recapping the 2023 hurricane season on final day of season
- Hail, tornadoes a potential in Houston-area storms Thursday
- Severe weather in Houston (Nov. 30, 2023)
View The Original Article Here
US Customs and Border Protection assist with search-and-rescue efforts after Florence
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations rescue two adults and a dog from the Cape Fear waterway during the early evening hours of Sept. 17, 2018.