- Severe weather impact lingers as cooler temperatures set to arrive
- Severe weather begins to move on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
View The Original Article Here
US Customs and Border Protection assist with search-and-rescue efforts after Florence
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations rescue two adults and a dog from the Cape Fear waterway during the early evening hours of Sept. 17, 2018.