- Timeline: Severe weather threat coming along with front
- Another Hurricane Season In The Books: The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of The Week
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Governor Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- Wildfire burns into central Montana town, destroys houses
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — The NCDOT is warning drivers not to drive on Highway 421 near the New Hanover and Pender County line.
According to the NCDOT’s travel information, all lanes in both directions are closed because of flooding.
You can access the most updated road conditions here.
If you are safe and can stay where you are, officials ask that you continue to stay in place. If returning to Wilmington, they are asking people to use the updated route.