- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — The NCDOT is warning drivers not to drive on Highway 421 near the New Hanover and Pender County line.
According to the NCDOT’s travel information, all lanes in both directions are closed because of flooding.
You can access the most updated road conditions here.
If you are safe and can stay where you are, officials ask that you continue to stay in place. If returning to Wilmington, they are asking people to use the updated route.