- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras' shelters after hurricanes
- Hurricanes' world-class practice facility unveiled
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — The NCDOT is warning drivers not to drive on Highway 421 near the New Hanover and Pender County line.
According to the NCDOT’s travel information, all lanes in both directions are closed because of flooding.
You can access the most updated road conditions here.
If you are safe and can stay where you are, officials ask that you continue to stay in place. If returning to Wilmington, they are asking people to use the updated route.