- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — The NCDOT is warning drivers not to drive on Highway 421 near the New Hanover and Pender County line.
According to the NCDOT’s travel information, all lanes in both directions are closed because of flooding.
You can access the most updated road conditions here.
If you are safe and can stay where you are, officials ask that you continue to stay in place. If returning to Wilmington, they are asking people to use the updated route.