- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — The NCDOT is warning drivers not to drive on Highway 421 near the New Hanover and Pender County line.
According to the NCDOT’s travel information, all lanes in both directions are closed because of flooding.
You can access the most updated road conditions here.
If you are safe and can stay where you are, officials ask that you continue to stay in place. If returning to Wilmington, they are asking people to use the updated route.