- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
- Beautiful Sunday evening awaits as central NC dodges severe weather
- 50-acre Bastrop County wildfire 50% contained
- EF-1 tornado confirmed by NWS in Oconee County, South Carolina
- Tornado confirmed near Seneca, South Carolina
Image 1 1
Parts of north Houston are under a flash flood warning Thursday as storms roll into the area.
The National Weather Service issued the warning shortly before 4 p.m.
Southerly storms are blowing into southeast Texas, bringing heavy pockets of rain that could cause flooding.
The warning expires at 5 p.m. Thursday.
No other information was available. Check back for updates on this developing story as they come in.
Text CHRON to 77453 to receive breaking news alerts by text message.
Jay R. Jordan covers breaking news in the Houston area. Read him on our breaking news site, Chron.com, and our subscriber site, HoustonChronicle.com | Follow him on Twitter at @JayRJordan | Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org