- 35-acre wildfire reported in Bastrop County off of Old Antioch Road
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 2,000 acres, nearing Highway 50
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 1,500 acres, nearing Highway 50
- 2 homes in Frisco catch on fire during severe weather
- DC-10 airtanker stationed in Austin helps fight wildfires
As of 3:15 p.m., Thursday, the statewide power outage total was 96,647.
VIEW THE OUTAGE MAP BELOW.
Most of the outages are in Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus Craven, Duplin, New Hanover, Robeson, Sampson, Wake, Wayne, Pamlico, Pender and Onslow counties near the coast.
Florence made landfall Friday morning in Wrightsville Beach.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)